MUSIC : BOOKS : MOVIES : ADVENTURES : SHOPPING : ART-NESS

May 4, 2010

New Tunes: Nottee


The Maroon Cafe never fails to help me on my quest for good music.  Really, they should start paying me for the amount of publicity I give them.  [to all five of you who read this!]  Anyway, this weeks new love is Nottee, a Sweedish artist with a pop beat who I can't seem to find much information on.  I think it's safe to say though that after listening to her song 'Young Modern Life' we will be hearing much more from her soon. She has an amazing beat and sound that mixes piano with techno and just reminds me of late night dance parties with disco balls and flashing lights [but in a good way!].

To have a listen head over to The Maroon Cafe here.
Or check out their myspace page here and listen to a couple of other songs as well.
Also, click on the source for the picture above for a brief but great bio about this amazing new singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment