MUSIC : BOOKS : MOVIES : ADVENTURES : SHOPPING : ART-NESS

May 12, 2010

Happy Hump Day!


Happy Hump Day everyone!

This past week has been so nice.  Its such a change not to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off attempting massive amounts of projects.  I still have lots to get done but at least now I have some time to enjoy friends and our final week together.  It's so weird to think that this time next week I'll be a college grad.  Eek!

Yesterday, I went on a wine tour held by our college for our senior class.  Five wineries in one day...  quite the adventure!  My one friend and I bought a few wines and [most exciting of all!] some cheeses so we can sample and have a wine & cheese night soon.  I have to say I'm very excited for this. 

Well now I'm off to celebrate roomie's birthday with sushi & Iron Man II.  Whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment