MUSIC : BOOKS : MOVIES : ADVENTURES : SHOPPING : ART-NESS

May 13, 2010

The Clock Is Ticking

Graduation is fast approaching!  I can't believe how my time at college has just flown by.  It feels like I just got here for crying out loud!

Yesterday, I went & picked up my cap & gown at the bookstore.  I think trying that on was the clicker for me.  This is really happening!  In two days I will be getting my diploma [Well, an empty fake diploma holder.  The real one gets shipped home.] and saying goodbye to the place that, as much as I have cursed it, has been my home for the past 4 years.  As much as I can't wait to go somewhere else a part of me is a little sad to see this part of my life end.

On a cheerier note, the shoes I bought for graduation came today as well.  A pair of teal, vintage jelly's from the 80's.  Courtesy of PeppermintThrift on etsy.  I tried them on yesterday and they fit perfectly and are so comfy.  I can't wait to wear them Saturday!
I'm too lazy to take a picture of my own and upload it currently so here's the picture of them from PeppermintThrift.  I have to say I was a little weary of buying vintage online when I couldn't see the quality for myself but PeppermintThrift was great.  Their products are in great condition, the prices reasonable, and the delivery was super fast!  I highly recommend them.

To see their shop for yourself, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment