MUSIC : BOOKS : MOVIES : ADVENTURES : SHOPPING : ART-NESS

May 12, 2010

Foals Newborn Album

A day late for Tuesday tunes but I just couldn't wait till next week to post this.  The UK group Foals are releasing their second album.  Sadly, it is only available in the UK as of right now.  Lame old U.S. of A will have to wait till June for the full thing.  Until then though, 'The Maroon Cafe' has an audio of their new single Blue Blood.  You can check it out here.

Foals was first formed back in 2008 where they released their first album called 'Antidotes'.  Their sound is a unique mix of indie rock & alternative dance with a little bit of everything else thrown in there.  I discovered them a couple of months ago but was just reminded of my love for them with the release of their new single. 

I think it's safe to say that I will be listening to 'Antidotes' quite a bit in the coming month till June arrives and I can get their new album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment