MUSIC : BOOKS : MOVIES : ADVENTURES : SHOPPING : ART-NESS

March 23, 2010

She & Him


Nothing makes me happier than discovering a good album. So after spilling coffee all over, locking myself out, & stumbling over a presentation like a bumbling child just hitting puberty, I was more than thrilled to realize that the new 'She & Him' album had been released.

For those of you unaware, 'She & Him' is a collaboration band by the amazing & talented M. Ward & Zoey Deschanel. I first fell in love with them 2 years ago when their first album came out & are thrilled that they have reunited for a second. Their sound has a definite older, more retro feel to it. Like something you'd hear from the 50's or 60's. It never fails to cheer me up & is a perfect new spring album.

To find out more & listen to their music check out their webpage:

She & Him Official Website

M.Ward Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment