MUSIC : BOOKS : MOVIES : ADVENTURES : SHOPPING : ART-NESS

March 17, 2010

Happy Green Beer & Shamrocks Day!



So yesterday my roommate & I went out searching for St. Patty's Day decorations for our suite. Sadly, there were none to be found. All the stores were already getting their Easter stuff out. Not to be stopped however we decided to make our own. So last night she and I sat on the floor of our common room and cut out cute little shamrocks [all while watching The Princess and the Frog]. We're still finishing hanging them but I just thought I'd post a picture of the loviliness in progress.

I'll try to remember to post more later once it's complete... provided i haven't started drink by then. No promises! : )

Hope everyone has a good saint patrick's day! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment