MUSIC : BOOKS : MOVIES : ADVENTURES : SHOPPING : ART-NESS

March 16, 2010

Hippos are the Opposite of Flyable

This is the story of how hippos came to be catapulted.

One night so very long ago [and by long ago I mean two days ago] this blog was without a name. A friend of mine & myself were discussing potential ideas for what to call it. My first idea was 'Awkward Hippo' but I quickly changed my mind & decided I wanted something to do with rocket ships. To which, my friend replied, "well that's completely different! hippos are the exact opposite of flyable!" I responded with: "not if you use a catapult." Thus, Catapulting Hippos was born.

On a related side note, until a couple hours ago catapulting was spelled wrong due to my failure at spelling when sleepy & my friends failure to notice it was spelled wrong... even when i asked her. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment