MUSIC : BOOKS : MOVIES : ADVENTURES : SHOPPING : ART-NESS

March 19, 2010

Liberty For All!

This past week it has been gorgeous out. It's really been giving me spring fever and along with that, a huge craving for a new spring wardrobe. Now before I go any further let me be clear. I am not very girly by nature. However, I do have my moments. And apparently this last week has been one big girly moment.

Anyway, a few days ago my roommate & I went to Target. It was there that I discovered my new obsession: Liberty of London. Liberty is a brand that recently released a collection of items (both clothing & housewares) for Target stores. It's style is very bright and chic. The prints remind me of something from the 60's. It's so happy a cheerful. A real treat after such a dreary winter.


The shirt I bought from the collection:



The collection is so popular its selling out insanely fast. I believe it came out Monday and by Tuesday when my roommate & I went a lot was already sold out. To check out the full collection [or what's left of it] check out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment