MUSIC : BOOKS : MOVIES : ADVENTURES : SHOPPING : ART-NESS

July 2, 2010

Photo Love: HONEYVERSERY




I originally found these pictures via the 'HAPPINESS IS...' blog.  They are a photoshoot taken by a couple, Tim & Mer to celebrate their honeyversary in Palm Springs. 
I absolutely love the vintage/retro feel to them.  It's so cute & unique. 

Now those who know me, know I am not a very girly or romantic person.  Oh sure I have my moments but in general, the gushy stuff just isn't for me.  These pictures, however, kind of make me squeal a little inside.  Particularly the one above of them watching the movie on the reel with their hands entwined. 

Check out the rest of the lovely photo's as well as the rest of Mer & Tim's work over at 'SWEET LITTLE PHOTOGRAPHS'.  I'm in love with their pinup girl photoshoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment