MUSIC : BOOKS : MOVIES : ADVENTURES : SHOPPING : ART-NESS

April 22, 2010

Fighting the Craving

I have been craving a new tattoo like crazy recently.  Well actually, I've been craving another tattoo ever since I got my first one over two years ago. [god I'm getting old!]  It's a strange craving for me when I am terrified of needles & have threatened to punch a nurse on more than one occasion when getting blood drawn. Still, I am in love with them & can't wait to get another one.  It's true what all my friends said, don't get a tattoo cause you're going to want more.  Well I did & I do. 

I have a few tattoos planned out that I would like to get but really it all comes down to the issues of money [damn you green paper!] if I'll be able to get one or not.  In the mean time, I've been looking through pictures of tattoos like crazy to help satiate my craving.

This girl has sushi tattooed on her left arm!
This is almost like the key tattoo I want.  Only slightly larger & on my ankle...  someday.

UPDATE:  So turns out looking at tattoo photographs does not help my craving, it only makes it worse...  Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment