MUSIC : BOOKS : MOVIES : ADVENTURES : SHOPPING : ART-NESS

April 5, 2010

Do the Bunny Hop


Well, the blog isn't even a month old yet and I'm already neglecting it.  I'm such a bad blog owner.  >.<
Being a senior in college in the final month before graduation is really taking its toll on me.  I've been crazy busy this past week with no end of the insanity in sight. 

I did take the weekend off however to go home & enjoy some Easter goodness.  The Easter bunny (aka:  my mom) was very good to me this year, getting me the movie 'Tapeheads' with my love John Cusack & 'The Informers' by Bret Easton Ellis as well as the traditional pile of chocolaty goodness. 


My mom also got me this adorable bottle of perfume that I was oogling last month.  The scent is Mandarian Tea and while just this mini bottle was a tad on the expensive side, the scent was just so amazing.  Plus it's made by a company called 'Love + Toast'!  How could I not love it with a name like that?!

Well that about sums it up for now.  I hope everyone had a nice Easter.  As you can see the blog has changed slightly.  I still want to play with the layout a bit more and make a new banner but that will have to wait until after the craziness has died down a bit. 

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment